2014年4月1日

20.XI.2013. Ain't I A Mess. Wild Wild Party. Paraziti Sa Fejsbuka. WW III. Beat The Boss. Alerta Antifascista. One Step Ahead. My Rules. Freedom. Race. I'm Mad. Ni Olvidar Ni Perdonar. Ποτέ Ξανά. Hush. Plastikkbarn.





Set List


Joe Tex – Ain't I A Mess
Gang of Four – We Live As We Dream, Alone
Screaming Lord Sutch & the Savages – Don’t You Just Know It
Aggrenation – The Battle Of Sins
Darryl Vincent – Wild Wild Party
No Army – Paraziti Sa Fejsbuka
Powerage – WW III
Doom – Beat The Boss
Billie Holiday and Harold Arlen and Ted Koehler – I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues [1939]
Sin Dios – Alerta Antifascista
Erradica – Intro
Up Front – One Step Ahead ('87 demo)
The Sheffields – Hey, Hey Lover Boy
The Zombies – I Know She Will [demo version]
Black Flag – My Rules
Crowd Of Isolated – Freedom
Omega Tribe – Race (Demo)
Slaughter And The Dogs – I'm Mad [Demo Version]
Confusion – Selfishness
Ruido Podrido – Ni Olvidar Ni Perdonar
Ex Humans – Ποτέ Ξανά
Tool – Hush
Außer Betrieb – Nameless
Flux Of Pink Indians – Tube Disaster
Sam Price – Rib Joint
Jenkem Warriors – Plastikkbarn
John Lennon – Slippin' And Slidin' [Unreleased Take]
Inferno – Administration (live)
Radegast – Vyvrhel
All The President's Men – Here At The End Of All Things



















On YouTube


Joe Tex – Ain't I A Mess 





John Lennon – Slippin' And Slidin'
[Unreleased Take]
 






Gang Of Four – We Live As We Dream, Alone  





Screaming Lord Sutch & The Savages – Don’t You Just Know It  




  1. Darryl Vincent – Wild Wild Party 





    No Army – Paraziti Sa Fejsbuka 





    Powerage – WW III 






    Doom – Beat The Boss 






    Sin Dios – Alerta Antifascista 






    Erradica – Intro
    1st track 





    Up Front – One Step Ahead 






    The Sheffields – Hey, Hey Lover Boy 






    The Zombies – I Know She Will
    [demo version] 






    Black Flag – My Rules 






    Slaughter And The Dogs – I'm Mad 






    Ex Humans – Ποτέ Ξανά 






    Tool – Hush 



Flux Of Pink Indians – Tube Disaster  





Sam Price – Rib Joint
 





Jenkem Warriors – Plastikkbarn  





Radegast – Vyvrhel


















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿