2014年5月24日

24.XII.2013. You Got It Gurl. DESIRE -情熱-. For Miles. Look At That Moon. Missing. Have I The Right. Over & Over. 刻骨銘心. I Like Your Kinda Love. 鏡を割った自分. If You Gotta Go, Go Now. 悲しき街角. Self Service. Kuk.




Setlist

Dirty Mouth – You Got It Gurl
Jeffrey Novak – Teenie Weenie Bopper
中森明菜 – DESIRE -情熱-
Funeral Oration – For Miles
Carl Perkins – Look At That Moon
Beck – Missing
The Honeycombs – Have I The Right
Dark – On The Wires
The Dave Clark Five – Over & Over
張國榮 – 刻骨銘心
Warren Smith – I Like Your Kinda Love
Sonny Burgess – Flip Flop And Fly
藤井一子 – 鏡を割った自分
Kings – If You Gotta Go, Go Now
Agresion Callejera – Moriras Rapado (Skinhead)
飯田久彦 – 悲しき街角
Caravelles – Self Service
外道 – Cry, Mr Blues Man
Reasons Why – Tell Her One More Time
The Rats – Got To See My Baby Every Day
キャロル – 0時5分の最終列車
Burning Kitchen – Non-Eater
Washipunx – No Hay Esperanza
ルースターズ – C.M.C.(Health-Mix)
The Trashmen – Kuk
Demands – Spare Me






















On YouTube

中森明菜 – DESIRE -情熱-





Funeral Oration – For Miles





Carl Perkins – Look At That Moon





Beck – Missing





The Honeycombs – Have I The Right





Dark – On The Wires





The Dave Clark Five – Over & Over





Warren Smith – I Like Your Kinda Love





Kings – If You Gotta Go, Go Now





Agresion Callejera – Moriras Rapado (Skinhead)





飯田久彦 – 悲しき街角





Caravelles – Self Service





Reasons Why – Tell Her One More Time





The Rats – Got To See My Baby Every Day





Burning Kitchen – Non-Eater





ルースターズ – C.M.C.(Health-Mix)





The Trashmen – Kuk





















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿