2014年7月13日

14.I.2014. 屈折しないし逡巡しないぼくらなんで ☞ "Min Väg Eller Motorvagen" to " 99 Red Ballons"



Early Morning DJ
Setlist

Thrashers – Min Väg Eller Motorvagen
Mob 47 – Krigshot
Benny Goodman Orch. – Topsy
Little Richard – Ooh My Soul
Sick Terror – Balada Nilhilista De Segunda-Feira
Neos – Typical
Wanda Jackson – Fallin'
This Routine is Hell – In My Head
Bound – Unknown title [track 11]
Moms On Meth – Hot Air
The Boswell Sisters – Time On My Hands
Radio Id – Xerb Xerf
I Ribeli – Lei M'ama
Asamblea – Pobrecito Ladrón, Maldito Ladrón
Thee Mighty Caesars – Don't Want To Be Ruled By Women & Money No More
Slim Harpo – Buzz Me Babe
Enemig@s Del Enemigo – La Campa A Del Miedo
Final Conflict – Burial Service
New York Dolls – Pills
Sonny Boy Williamson II – Your Funeral And My Trial
Cro-Mags – Crush The Demoniac
Bad Brains – All Rise To Meet Jah
Koro – 700 Club
The Trashmen – New Generation
1905 – Go
7 Seconds – 99 Red Ballons




















On YouTube

Mob 47 – Krigshot





Benny Goodman Orch. – Topsy





Little Richard – Ooh My Soul





Sick Terror – Balada Nilhilista De Segunda-Feira





Neos – Typical





Wanda Jackson – Fallin'





This Routine is Hell – In My Head





I Ribeli – Lei M'ama





Asamblea – Pobrecito Ladrón, Maldito Ladrón





Thee Mighty Caesars
Don't Want To Be Ruled By Women & Money No More





Slim Harpo – Buzz Me Babe





Enemig@s Del Enemigo – La Campa A Del Miedo





New York Dolls – Pills





Sonny Boy Williamson II – Your Funeral And My Trial





Cro-Mags – Crush The Demoniac





Bad Brains – All Rise To Meet Jah





Koro – 700 Club





The Trashmen – New Generation





1905 – Go





7 Seconds – 99 Red Ballons
















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿