2016年9月15日

10.III.2014. ロック=創造的×攻撃的☞なので☞“Walkin' In The Park” to “オールナイトでぶっとばせ!!”

火付DJセット
King Karl – Walkin' In The Park
Enemig@s Del Enemigo – Marioneta Del Fascismo
Billy Child – Bop’n Roll
Seein' Red – Go-Revolution-Go!
Gang of Four – We Live As We Dream, Alone
The Music Machine – Talk Me Down
James Chance & The Contortions – I Got You (I Feel Good)
Shockabilly – A Hard Day's Night
Infest – Iran Scam
Lazy Lester – I'm Leavin'
歐陽菲菲 – 雨のヨコハマ
Piltrafas Punk – Fresa De Barrio
The Repos – Hearts And Heads Explode
Lester Flatt – I Can't Tell The Boys From The Girls
Marcel Duchamp – Sistemática
Mars – N.N. End
Larry Williams – Heeby Jeebies
Ratas Rabiosas – No!!
The Rockin' Continentals – The 309
Hiatus – Purulent Stench Of War
DNA – Taking Kid To School
ギターウルフ – オールナイトでぶっとばせ!!












on YouTube

King Karl – Walkin' In The Park






Enemig@s Del Enemigo – Marioneta Del Fascismo






Seein' Red – Go-Revolution-Go!
14th track 






Gang of Four – We Live As We Dream, Alone






The Music Machine – Talk Me Down






James Chance & The Contortions – I Got You (I Feel Good)






Shockabilly – A Hard Day's Night






Infest – Iran Scam






Piltrafas Punk – Fresa De Barrio






The Repos – Hearts And Heads Explode
16th track 






Lester Flatt – I Can't Tell The Boys From The Girls






Marcel Duchamp – Sistemática






Mars – N.N. End






Larry Williams – Heeby Jeebies






Ratas Rabiosas – No!!
7th track 






The Rockin' Continentals – The 309






Hiatus – Purulent Stench Of War






DNA – Taking Kid To School






ギターウルフ – オールナイトでぶっとばせ!!
















*
I act as DJ to a graveyard. 
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿