2016年11月28日

29.III.2014.☞Be Bopping Baby ; Fucking Punk De Merda ; Lordy Hoody ; Where Have You Been ; Borrachales Vagabundo ; Tom Tom Solo ; Trying ; Going Out of My Head ; Lost Beyond ; If You See My Rooster ; When My Baby Left My ; Out of My Mind ; Hang Your Tears Out To Dry ; If I Needed Someone ; Jambalaya Boogie ; Infierno ; Karate ; Willie and Lillie ; Tres Entre Tantos ; The Moon Is Crying ; Distorted Quitars ; Rumble Rock ; Another Day ; Blue Moon of Kentucky ; Old Faithful and True Love ; No Matter How He Done It ; Baby Please Don't Go ; You Tickle Me Baby ; My Baby Said Yes ; Werewolf

Set List
Randy King – Be Bopping Baby
Fàstic – Fucking Punk De Merda
Tommy Blake – Lordy Hoody
Hardrock Gunter – Where Have You Been
Ratas del Vaticano – Borrachales Vagabundo
Lionel Hampton – Tom Tom Solo [live]
Ella Fitzgerald with Leroy Kirklands Orchestra – Trying
The Zombies – Going Out of My Head
Death From Above 1979 – Lost Beyond
Memphis Minnie – If You See My Rooster (Please Run Him Home)
Sid King & The Five Strings – When My Baby Left My
Brian Poole And The Tremeloes – Out of My Mind
Jesse Belvin – Hang Your Tears Out To Dry
Lost and Founds – If I Needed Someone
Eddie Shuler And His All Star Reveliers – Jambalaya Boogie
Asesinato del Poder – Infierno
The Emperors – Karate
Bo Diddley – Willie and Lillie
GRB – Tres Entre Tantos
Allan Riddle – The Moon Is Crying
ДДТ – Distorted Quitars
Kip Tyler – Rumble Rock
YDI – Another Day
The Stompers – Blue Moon of Kentucky
Earl King – Old Faithful and True Love
Walter Hurdt & His Singing Cowboys – No Matter How He Done It
Billy Lee Riley – Baby Please Don't Go
The Royal Jokers – You Tickle Me Baby
Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five – My Baby Said Yes (Yip, Yip De Hootie)
The Frantics – Werewolf

















on YouTube

Randy King – Be Bopping Baby






Tommy Blake – Lordy Hoody






Hardrock Gunter – Where Have You Been






Ratas del Vaticano – Borrachales Vagabundo






Lionel Hampton – Tom Tom Solo [live]






Ella Fitzgerald with Leroy Kirklands Orchestra – Trying






The Zombies – Going Out of My Head







Memphis Minnie – If You See My Rooster (Please Run Him Home)






Sid King & The Five Strings – When My Baby Left M






Brian Poole And The Tremeloes – Out of My Min






Jesse Belvin – Hang Your Tears Out To Dr






Lost and Founds – If I Needed Someone






Eddie Shuler And His All Star Reveliers – Jambalaya Boogie






Asesinato del Poder – Infierno
2nd track
 






The Emperors – Karate






Bo Diddley – Willie and Lillie






GRB – Tres Entre Tanto






Allan Riddle – The Moon Is Cryin






ДДТ – Distorted Quitars






Kip Tyler – Rumble Rock






YDI – Another Day






The Stompers – Blue Moon of Kentucky






Earl King – Old Faithful and True Love






Walter Hurdt & His Singing Cowboys – No Matter How He Done It






Billy Lee Riley – Baby Please Don't Go






The Royal Jokers – You Tickle Me Bab






Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five
My Baby Said Yes (Yip, Yip De Hootie)






The Frantics – Werewolf














*
I act as DJ to a graveyard.
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿