2012年4月23日

22.IV.2012. Mundialistas, Needles & Pins, Wild Boy's, Nearing, Teen Slime, All My Loving, Asas da Mente, Maitim Na Hangarin, Little Girl Next Door.


Set List
*=YouTubeで聴ける曲。リストのあとに貼りこんである。

Earl Bostic – I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You *
G.I.S.M. – Incest Gash Bite Snatch
Julgamento – Vulneravel 9
Prince Khonjo 99 with Midzi Heritage Sound – Pongezi
Gal Page – Sugar-Babe
Sin Dios – Mundialistas *
The Ramones – Needles & Pins *
Dj & The Wootchyak – Dreaming That Day
Ex-Cathedra – No Time To Be Young *
Problem Children – Breakfast Of Champions
Geizz – Wild Boy's *
DNA – Nearing *
The Buttons – Birds In My Tree
The Dogs – Teen Slime *
The Beatles – All My Loving [Stereo] *
Escato – Los Moros Que Trajo
88não! – Asas da Mente *
Prell – The Dome
1000 Travels Of Jawaharlal – Shipyards
Dying Accent – Maitim Na Hangarin *
Have A Nice Day – YU Nevro Proizvod
Collay & Satellites – Little Girl Next Door *
The Elgins – Put Yourself In My Place






YouTubeにあった曲

Earl Bostic
I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You



Sin Dios
Mundialistas



The Ramones
Needles & Pins



Geizz
Wild Boy's



DNA
Nearing



The Dogs
Teen Slime



The Beatles
All My Loving
[Stereo]



88não!
Asas Da Mente
1曲目



Dying Accent
Maitim Na Hangarin



Collay & Satellites
Little Girl Next Door



 







Swing≦Boogie Woogie≦Rock‘n’Roll≦Rockabilly≦Rock≦Punk≦HARDCORE=Power Beat♪!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿