2012年4月26日

25.IV.2012. My-My-My, Sabina, Brian Haw, Kafkasque, Repression, Hang On, Chaospunks, Rhythm & Soul, Hampate Ba, Motomaki Blues.

Set List
*=YouTubeで聴ける曲。リストのあとに貼りこんである。

Mona – Hanky Panky
Shames – My World Is Upside Down *
Abstract Truth – Moving Away
Terri Lee – My-My-My *
Down Syndrome – Pain And Hunger
Sirina Issah – Cheer The Stars *
Takao Hirata & Cellstars – Motomaki Blues *
Tianjama – Sabina *
Billy & The Kids – Say You Love Me *
Freedom's Children – Kafkasque *
Hides – Don't Be Difficult
Solomon Manori & Chemaner Band – Narachek
Ivich – Volcan
Silence Means Death – Repression *
BBQ – Hang On *
PARKINSON – Stupid Bastard
Brandschaden – Chaospunks *
Contra – Killing Tim Mcveigh Won't Stop
Floyd Dixon – Please Don't Go *
Bram Riddlebarger & His Lonesome Band – Rhythm & Soul *
Ami Koïta – Hampate Ba *
Ray Charles – Get On The Right Track Baby
Gerry Fiander – So Long, Goodbye *
Burnt Cross – Brian Haw *
Lucky Sister – A Go Go Tempo 1
Aside – Rise Your Fist
Optikler – Ver Last Day
Jim Lowe – Blue Suede Shoes





YouTubeにあった曲



The Shames
My World Is Upside Down


Terri Lee
My-My-My


Down Syndrome
Pain And Hunger



Sirina Issah
Cheer The Stars



Takao Hirata & Cellstars
Motomaki Blues




Tianjama
Sabina



Billy & The Kids
Say You Love Me



Freedom's Children
Kafkasque



Silence Means Death
Repression



BBQ
Hang On



Brandschaden
Chaospunks



Floyd Dixon
Please Don't Go



Bram Riddlebarger & His Lonesome Band
Rhythm & Soul



Ami Koïta
Hampate Ba



Gerry Fiander
So Long, Goodbye



Burnt Cross
Brian Haw





Swing≦Boogie Woogie≦Rock‘n’Roll≦Rockabilly≦Rock≦Punk≦HARDCORE=Power Beat♪!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿