2012年5月27日

27.V.2012. Disorder, Sha-La-La-La-Lee, All Over Again, Yes It Is, Red Velvet, Let's Shimmy, I Can See For Miles, Santa Rabbia, Pissaa Ja Paskaa.




Set List

Johnny Cash – All Over Again
The Satelliters – Ain't No Miracle Worker
Inocentes – Aprendi A Odiar
King Coleman – Let's Shimmy
Leigh Howell – I Saw You Standing
Guitar Tommy Moore – I Ain't Botherin' Nobody
The Who – I Can See For Miles
Ism – I Think I Love You
Jimmy Dotson – Looking For My Baby
Douglas Papafio – Kuntum
Lärm – Disorder
Paloia – Santa Rabbia
Uncurbed – Pissaa Ja Paskaa
The Pist – Post War Trauma
Link Davis – Slipping And Sliding
T & T – Väkternas Värld
George Reneau (The Blind Musician Of The Smokey Mountains) – Little Brown Jug
Sonny Terry – Wine-Headed Woman
Am-Necia – Religiosos Hipócritas
Eddie & The Hot Rods – Get Across To You
Warren Smith – Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache
Buddy Guy – I Hope You Come Back Home
Fiascos – Bela Fleck
The Beatles – Yes It Is
Sonny Fishback – You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
Face Up To It! – Nobody
Otis Rush – My Baby's A Good 'Un
The Kirby Sisters – Red Velvet
Riley Puckett – When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
The Small Faces – Sha-La-La-La-Lee


















On YouTube




Johnny Cash
All Over Again





Inocentes
Aprendi A Odiar






King Coleman
Let's Shimmy





Guitar Tommy Moore
I Ain't Botherin' Nobody





The Who
I Can See For Miles





Jimmy Dotson
Looking For My Baby






Lärm
Disorder
5th track





Paloia
Santa Rabbia





Uncurbed
Pissaa Ja Paskaa





Link Davis
Slipping And Sliding





George Reneau
(The Blind Musician Of The Smokey Mountains)
Little Brown Jug





Sonny Terry
Wine-Headed Woman





Eddie & The Hot Rods
Get Across To You





Warren Smith
Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache





Buddy Guy
I Hope You Come Back Home





The Beatles
Yes It Is





Otis Rush
My Baby's A Good 'Un





The Kirby Sisters
Red Velvet





Riley Puckett
When Irish Eyes Are Smiling





The Small Faces
Sha-La-La-La-Lee


















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿