2012年5月31日

31.V.2012. It Don't Mean A Thing, Lollipop, I Want You, Nih Nightmare, Zašto, Can't Get You Off of My Mind, Bring My Cadillac Back, Siunatut Luodit.


Set List
I Shot Cyrus – Deus Capital
The Tune Wranglers – It Don't Mean A Thing
The Cadets – I Want You
Galabooches – It'll Never Work Out
The Rhythm Rockers – Bad News
Lepers – Cops
Sleepy LaBeef – Can't Get You Off of My Mind
The Chordettes – Lollipop
Mike Harris – Just A Memory
Johnny Watson – Come To The Party
Gang Green – Evil
Totälickers – Putos Modernos, Puta Basura
Protest Mozga – Zašto
Louisiana Hay Ride Stars – Now Is The Time For Love
Resent – Nothing But A Nightmare
Baker Knight – Bring My Cadillac Back
Junk Messiah – Business As Usual
Exit-Stance – They Kill Dogs
G.I.S.M. – Nih Nightmare
Noituus – Siunatut Luodit





















On YouTube


I Shot Cyrus  Deus Capital




The Tune Wranglers  It Don't Mean A Thing




The Cadets  I Want You




Galabooches  It'll Never Work Out




Sleepy LaBeef  Can't Get You Off of My Mind




The Chordettes  Lollipop




Johnny Watson  Come To The Party




Totälickers  Putos Modernos, Puta Basura




Protest Mozga  Zašto




Baker Knight  Bring My Cadillac Back




Junk Messiah  Business As Usual




Exit-Stance  They Kill Dogs




G.I.S.M.  Nih Nightmare




Noituus  Siunatut Luodit


















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿