2014年6月17日

03.I.2014. Circulos. Fantasma Del Pasado. Kopfschuss. Honeysuckle Rose. Stand By Me. Freezing. It's Real. Jungle Out There. Doble Gota. 夏のせいかしら. Vide Mediocre. Alwsy Around. Pumping (My Heart). Tin Soldier.




Setlist

Fracaso – Circulos
Fukushima – Fantasma Del Pasado
Stahlschwester – Kopfschuss
The Swinging Blue Jeans – What Can I Do Today
Count Basie And Lester Young – Honeysuckle Rose [1937]
Ben E. King – Stand By Me
Seein Red – Go-revolution-go!
Atomic Winter – Freezing
Zuname – Falo Tambem
The Mummies – (You Must Fight to Live) On The Planet Of The Apes
John Lennon – It's Real [Home Recording]
Benny Goodman All Stars – Halaluya [1944 Vdisc]
Sanctus Iuda – Prawdziwe Oblicze Kapitalizmu
Sleepy LaBeef – I Walk The Line
Sean & The Brandywines – Cod' Me
Willy White – Everybody Dance
The Kinks – I Took My Baby Home
Deja Voodoo – Jungle Out There
Faktor Suelo – Doble Gota
Carl Perkins – I Wouldn't Have You
Sick Terror – Vide Mediocre
The 222s – Alwsy Around
Elvis Presley – Have I Told You [take1]
夏木マリ – 夏のせいかしら
Willie Tomlin – Stroke My Yoke
7 Seconds – We Want Control
Patti Smith Group – Pumping (My Heart)
Small Faces – Tin Soldier
Wasserdicht – Truplo (Corpse)
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys – Take Me Back to Tulsa



















On YouTube

Fracaso – Circulos





Fukushima – Fantasma Del Pasado





Stahlschwester – Kopfschuss





The Swinging Blue Jeans – What Can I Do Today





Count Basie And Lester Young – Honeysuckle Rose [1937]





Ben E. King – Stand By Me





Seein Red – Go-revolution-go!
14th track





Atomic Winter – Freezing





The Mummies(You Must Fight to Live) On The Planet Of The Apes





John Lennon – It's Real [Home Recording]





Sanctus Iuda – Prawdziwe Oblicze Kapitalizmu





Willy White – Everybody Dance





The Kinks – I Took My Baby Home





Deja Voodoo – Jungle Out There





Faktor Suelo – Doble Gota





Sick Terror – Vide Mediocre





The 222s – Alwsy Around





夏木マリ – 夏のせいかしら





Willie Tomlin – Stroke My Yoke





7 Seconds – We Want Control





Patti Smith Group – Pumping (My Heart)





Small Faces – Tin Soldier





Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys – Take Me Back to Tulsa




















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿