2014年6月28日

10.I.2014. ぼくらはご機嫌な食み出し者なんで☞“Fred And Rättivisa” to “Järjetöntä Vihaa”




Setlist

Mob 47 – Fred And Rättivisa
Skizophrenia – SKZ Song
Poor Lifestyle – Waste Of Time
Z.S.K.A. – 6 In Mathe
Close Call – Back To Back
10 Botellas – Llame Ya
New Dangers – I Maghi Dello Shake
Girl Trouble – Hey Mrs. Jones
Yacøpsæ – Fluchtpunkt
The Aces – Who Do You Love
Omega Tribe – Aftermath
City Indians – Radioactive Wasteland
Carl Perkins – Dixie Fried
Ação Direta – Viver Com Medo
7 Seconds – This Means You
Buddy Holly – Brown Eyed Handsome Man
The Tielman Brothers – Hello Catherina
4 Barboni – Vieni Con Me
Rabid – Jubilee
Benny Goodman – Laughing At Life [1937]
M.G. 15 – Luchad Contra El Poder!
ダウン・タウン・ブギウギ・バンド – ほいでもってブンブン
Dino E I Kings – Cerca Di Capire
The Planets – Ma Perchè
Cockney Rejects – I'm Not A Fool
The Swinging Blue Jeans – Now That You've Got Me (You Don't Seem to Want Me)
Billie Holiday – With Thee I Swing
Rattus – Järjetöntä Vihaa


















On YouTube

Mob 47 – Fred And Rättivisa





Skizophrenia – SKZ Song
2nd track





10 Botellas – Llame Ya






Rattus – Jarjetonta Vihaa




Omega Tribe – Aftermath





Carl Perkins – 
Dixie Fried





Ação Direta – Viver Com Medo





7 Seconds – This Means You





Buddy Holly – Brown Eyed Handsome Man





The Tielman Brothers – Hello Catherina





4 Barboni – Vieni Con Me





Rabid – Jubilee





M.G. 15 – Luchad Contra El Poder!





Dino E I Kings – Cerca Di Capire





Cockney Rejects – I'm Not A Fool





The Swinging Blue JeansNow That You've Got Me (You Don't Seem to Want Me)





Billie Holiday – With Thee I Swing



















I act as DJ to a graveyard. I act as DJ from a graveyard.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿