2017年5月23日

16.IV.2014.☞Suicide Bag ; Answer ; Yesto Taal Le K Nai Hola ; Vojne Parade ; My Father's Dreams ; Suksikaa Vittuun ; Blood, Pain, Death And Destruction ; Música Para la Resistencia ; I Know A Place ; 20 Stoletje ; Oh Baby Babe ; Pet Killing ; I Can't Forget You ; Attention ; N.Y.T. ; Are You With Me ; Day Tripper ; 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn To Be) ; Sall Mae

Set List
!Action Pact! – Suicide Bag
LASTLY – Answer
MC – Yesto Taal Le K Nai Hola
Dissected Human Brains – Vojne Parade
Articles of Faith – My Father's Dreams
KOHU-63 – Suksikaa Vittuun
Besthöven – Blood, Pain, Death And Destruction
Fallas Del Sistema – Música Para la Resistencia
United Mutation – I Know A Place
Depresija – 20 Stoletje
Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'N' Roll Trio – Oh Baby Babe
Extreme Noise Error – Pet Killing
Carl Mann – I Can't Forget You (Undubbed)
State – Attention
Terveet Kädet – N.Y.T.
Mel Robbins – Are You With Me
Shockabilly – Day Tripper
The Jimi Hendrix Experience – 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)
Sammy & The Holly Rebs – Sall Mae













on YouTube


!Action Pact! – Suicide Bag








LASTLY – Answer
1st track 






MC – Yesto Taal Le K Nai Hola








Dissected Human Brains – Vojne Parad








Articles of Faith – My Father's Dreams






KOHU-63 – Suksikaa Vittu








Besthöven – Blood, Pain, Death And Destruction
7th track






Fallas Del Sistema – Música Para la Resistencia








United Mutation – I Know A Place








Depresija – 20 Stoletje
1st track 






Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'N' Roll Trio – Oh Baby Babe








Extreme Noise Error – Pet Killing
14th track






Carl Mann – I Can't Forget You (Undubbed)








State – Attention








Terveet Kädet – N.Y.T.








Mel Robbins – Are You With Me






Shockabilly – Day Tripper






The Jimi Hendrix Experience – 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)






Sammy & The Holly Rebs – Sall Mae

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿