2017年5月25日

17.IV.2014.☞Stuff It ; I Only Panic When There’s Nothing To Do ; Rådden Dig ; I Can't Believe It ; I Just Don't Know ; My Girl ; Misterioso ; Where Is My Good Man ; Good Night ; It's Sally's Birthday Today ; The Little Drum Machine Boy ; Street Fighting Man ; More to This Life ; Magic Mushrooms ; Dewi Idaman Ku ; Awake In A Dream ; Calendar Hanging On The Wall ; My Minds Eye

Set List
2KomponentZ – Stuff It
The Leftovers – I Only Panic When There’s Nothing To Do
Lost Kids – Rådden Dig
Arelean Brown – I Can't Believe It
October Country – I Just Don't Know
The Chancellors – My Girl
Sonny Rollins – Misterioso
Memphis Minnie – Where Is My Good Man
The Lounge Lizards  Good Night
Four Below Zero – It's Sally's Birthday Today
Beck – The Little Drum Machine Boy
Rage Against the Machine – Street Fighting Man
Econochrist – More to This Life
The Krixhjälters – Magic Mushrooms
Hussein Tuah & D'acrobat's – Dewi Idaman Ku
The Giant Jellybean Copout – Awake In A Dream
Morris Bailey – Calendar Hanging On The Wall
Small Faces – My Minds Eye










on YouTube


The Leftovers – I Only Panic When There’s Nothing To Do








Lost Kids – Rådden Dig








Arelean Brown – I Can't Believe It








October Country – I Just Don't Know








The Chancellors – My Girl








Sonny Rollins – Misterioso








Memphis Minnie – Where Is My Good Man








Four Below Zero – It's Sally's Birthday Today








Beck – The Little Drum Machine Boy








Rage Against the Machine – Street Fighting Man








Econochrist – More to This Life








The Krixhjälters – Magic Mushrooms








Hussein Tuah & D'acrobat's – Dewi Idaman Ku








The Giant Jellybean Copout – Awake In A Dream








Morris Bailey – Calendar Hanging On The Wall








Small Faces – My Minds Eye


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿