2020年4月1日

22.V.2014.→Elab veel Beria ; Day And Night ; Wined and Dined ; 一日だけの恋 ; telephone love ; Mr. Moonlight ; Rock-It On Ma ; We Know ; Session Man ; Seamus ; raymond's beat 2 ; Primitive Feeling ; Burn ; Mercury boogie ; (I'm a) Road Runner ; キーキャーシャウト ; Come into my bedroom ; Keep Your Hands off My Woman ; Pone Tala Pone (Twee Sak) ; Global Domination ; 網走番外地 (Teichiku) ; Hard Working Man ; Poor Boy-R.L Burnside ; The Rover ; Dove ; Born Under A Bad Sign ; Becalmed ; Editions Of You [Live] ; 涙の太陽 ; Rain Is Such a Lonesome Sound

22.V.2014.
Setlist

J.M.K.E. – Elab veel Beria

The Nashville Teens – Day And Night
Syd Barrett – Wined and Dined
アウト・キャスト – 一日だけの恋
Fac Alliance – telephone love
The Beatles – Mr. Moonlight
Terry Dunavan – Rock-It On Ma
Brian Poole And The Tremeloes – We Know
The Kinks – Session Man
Pink Floyd – Seamus
Ray McArthur and The Generals – raymond's beat 2
Total Chaos – Primitive Feeling
Deep Purple – Burn
K.C. Douiglas – Mercury boogie
The Who – (I'm a) Road Runner
スリー・キャッツ – キーキャーシャウト
Delores Ealy & Harmonica Fats – Come into my bedroom
Louisiana Red – Keep Your Hands off My Woman
P.M. 7-Jupiter – Pone Tala Pone (Twee Sak)
Chaos UK – Global Domination
高倉健 – 網走番外地 (Teichiku)
Ray Agee – Hard Working Man
R.L. Burnside – Poor Boy-R.L Burnside
Led Zeppelin – The Rover
T. Rex – Dove
William Bell – Born Under A Bad Sign
Brian Eno – Becalmed
Roxy Music – Editions Of You [Live]
青山ミチ – 涙の太陽
Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated – Rain Is Such a Lonesome Sound













*
I act as DJ to a graveyard.
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿