2020年4月1日

24.V.2014.→I Gotta Learn ; シーサイド・バウンド ; Fuck the Media ; Love Charms ; At my Front Door ; Sex And Mystic Of M.Sade (edit) ; こころ乱して運命かえて ; Tero Band, Mero Band ; oh gee ; Head Hunter ; Tema Sonset 67 ; Wind Cheetah (take 4) ; Copenhagen ; A Pesar De Todo ; Drug Store Core Boy Part2 ; Live tracks ; Yet Another Movie/Round And Around ; Maketa ; Hey Girl ; One More Day ; Charmaine ; Paradise Roll ; Mama ; Give Me (a Simple Prayer) ; King Of Rock And Roll ; Tiew ; Waving My Arms In The Air (Take 1) ; Bluesville ; Down To The Ocean ; Baby You're Always On My Mind

24.V.2014.Setlist

Dick Fagan & The Scores – I Gotta Learn

ザ・タイガース – シーサイド・バウンド
Gloom – Fuck the Media
Ray Stanley – Love Charms
The Eldorados – At my Front Door
Jess Franco – Sex And Mystic Of M.Sade (edit)
内藤やす子 – こころ乱して運命かえて
Inside 2 Stoopid Triangles – Tero Band, Mero Band
LITTLE TEXARENA with Texas Roy Lucas and his Rangers – oh gee
Johnny Otis – Head Hunter
The Sonset – Tema Sonset 67
T. Rex – Wind Cheetah (take 4)
Arkansas Travelers – Copenhagen
Ratas Rabiosas – A Pesar De Todo
La Peste – Drug Store Core Boy Part2
Youth Korps – Live tracks
Pink Floyd – Yet Another Movie/Round And Around
Orchestre Kiam – Maketa
Brian Poole And The Tremeloes – Hey Girl
Slim Harpo – One More Day
Burnie Peacock – Charmaine
Warren Lucky – Paradise Roll
Anita Wood – Mama
The Ravens – Give Me (a Simple Prayer)
The Continental Five – King Of Rock And Roll
Mamadou Camara dit Bakadi – Tiew
Syd Barrett – Waving My Arms In The Air (Take 1)
Maxwell Davis & His Rock'n'Roll Orchestra – Bluesville
Big Jim Wynn – Down To The Ocean
Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra – Baby You're Always On My Mind













*
I act as DJ to a graveyard.
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿