2012年6月6日

01.VI.2012. Ornithology, Kansas City, Burning In Hell, Blue Moon Baby, I Rule My House, My Lovin Baby, I'm A Lonely One, Don't You Lie To Me.

List
*=YouTubeで聴ける曲。リストのあとに貼りこんである。


Makiladoras – Wijken Voor De Rijken
Redd Kross – Savior Machine
Despise You – Burning in Hell (Possessed) *
Distorted Pony – Dept. Of Existence *
James Carter & The Sentimentals – Hey, Baby, Hey *
Ray Stanley – My Lovin Baby *
Little Esther – Heart To Heart *
Chuck Willis – I Rule My House *
Unhinged – Empty V
Tampa Red – Don't You Lie To Me *
Healer Selecta – Sweet Lil Thang Of Mine *
Earl Burtnett and his Los Angeles Biltmore Hotel Orchestra – Ridin' Around In The Rain
Sackgasse – Trümmer
The Cramps – Blue Moon Baby *
Ty Segall – You're Not Me *
Little Richard – Kansas City *
Sin Dios – Paga Papá
The Nashville Teens – I'm A Lonely One *
Memphis Minnie – My Wash Woman's Gone *
Miles Davis – Ornithology *









YouTubeにあった曲



Despise You
Burning In Hell (Possessed)




Distorted Pony
Dept. Of Existence




James Carter & The Sentimentals
Hey, Baby, Hey




Ray Stanley
My Lovin Baby




Little Esther
Heart To Heart




Chuck Willis
I Rule My House




Tampa Red
Don't You Lie To Me




Healer Selecta
Sweet Lil Thang Of Mine



The Cramps
Blue Moon Baby



Ty Segall
You're Not Me



Little Richard
Kansas City



The Nashville Teens
I'm A Lonely One



Memphis Minnie
My Wash Woman's Gone



Miles Davis
Ornithology

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿