2020年3月24日

11.V.2014.→Those Twenties ; I'm In Korea ; That'll Just 'bout Knock Me Out ; Miss Martha King ; Castle Rock ; Fat Mama ; Go Slow Fatso ; Fat Woman ; Big Fat Mama ; Grbavi klovn ; Leavin' Tonight ; No (Destrucción) ; Sum ; How You Feel ; Shombolar ; Rock and Roll Deacon ; Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie ; Come On Little Baby ; A Way To Fit ; My Friend Is a Stooge for the Media Priests ; Demon Sanctuary ; 高校生アクション

11.V.2014.
Setlist

Mnmnts – Those Twenties

J.B. Lenoir – I'm In Korea
Louis Jordan – That'll Just 'bout Knock Me Out
B.B. King – Miss Martha King
Bill Ramal – Castle Rock
Ronnie Moleen – Fat Mama
Bobby Rutledge – Go Slow Fatso
Bill Mack – Fat Woman
Roy Young – Big Fat Mama
Res Nullius – Grbavi klovn
Jesse Powell – Leavin' Tonight
Ratas Rabiosas – No (Destrucción)
szd – Sum
All Hype – How You Feel
The Cramps – Shombolar
Screamin' Joe Neal – Rock and Roll Deacon
Black Flag – Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie
The Kings – Come On Little Baby
All The President's Men – A Way To Fit
Pere Ubu – My Friend Is a Stooge for the Media Priests
Torture Garden – Demon Sanctuary
Guitar Wolf – 高校生アクション














*
I act as DJ to a graveyard.
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿