2020年3月25日

13.V.2014.→I Done Told You ; eteenpain ; I Gotta Learn ; Love Don't Love Nobody ; Isključite Mozgove ; Attempted Control ; Sacred and Profane ; New Wind ; We're Gonna Fight ; I Hate My School (live) ; The Love I Need ; Happeningat 3 O'Clock AM ; Dimples ; think about by yourself ; Mirage ; Harakiri ; Welcome To My ; John Henry ; No Hago Ni Madres ; フレンズ ; Inflation blues ; Bye Bye Love ; Fiato sprecato ; Loathe ; Brave It Out ; no more ; Please Give Me Something ; Frog Jumpin' ; Salty Dog ; Libertad de expresion ; We're Only Gonna Die

13.V.2014.
Setlist

Gene Simmons – I Done Told You
Kaivosurma – eteenpain
Dick Fagan & The Scores – I Gotta Learn
Roy Brown – Love Don't Love Nobody
Šutnja – Isključite Mozgove (2)
Assfactor 4 – Attempted Control
Catharsis – Sacred and Profane
7SECONDS – New Wind / We're Gonna Fight
Necros – I Hate My School (live)
Frank Butler – The Love I Need
The Golden Cups – Happeningat 3 O'Clock AM
The Del-Rays – Dimples
Bloodfeast – think about by yourself
All Stars Wagon – Mirage
Darksiders – Harakiri
Sonny Freeze – Welcome To My
Henry Thomas – John Henry
Avichines – No Hago Ni Madres
平山三紀 – フレンズ
Willie Cobb – Inflation blues (instr.)
The Everly Brothers – Bye Bye Love
Congegno – Fiato sprecato
ACxDC – Loathe
Death Side – Brave It Out
Bacteria – no more
Jimmy Lee Maslon – Please Give Me Something
Albert Collins – Frog Jumpin'
Kentucky Mountain Boys – Salty Dog
M.E.L.I. – Libertad de expresion
Bad Religion – We're Only Gonna Die













*
I act as DJ to a graveyard.
I act as DJ from a graveyard.
*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿