2012年6月10日

07.VI.2012. Slay, In My Lonely Room, Susan, Expect To Change, Oblivion, チャンバラ・マンボ, Faster And Forward, What Am I Supposed To Do?


List
*=YouTubeで聴ける曲。リストのあとに貼りこんである。

The Action – In My Lonely Room *
Al Elias – Chickadee
2000 Flushes – Mi Hamster Esta Muerto
Rockin' Dupsee – Everyday I Have The Blues
Joey Gills – Baby Leave Your Troubles At Home
Vince Monro – If I Had My Life To Live Over *
The Mauroks – Susan *
Tony Perreau – Mickey Lee
Nervous Gender – Live At Target *
Hysteria – Oblivion *
トニー谷 – チャンバラ・マンボ (Tony Tani – Chambala Mambo) *
Anny Michaelis – Stop Boy
1981 – Faster And Forward *
Pattie Bersaudara – What Am I Supposed To Do? *
Телевизор – Я не виноват
7 Seconds – Expect To Change *
Disarray – Slay *
Lester Robertson – Please Don't Go *
Avskum – Dod Soldat
Whitey Pullens – Let's All Go Wild












YouTubeにあった曲



The Action – In My Lonely Room

Vince Monro – If I Had My Life To Live Over

The Mauroks – Susan

Nervous Gender – Live At Target

Hysteria – Oblivion

トニー谷 – チャンバラ・マンボ
(Tony Tani - Chambala Mambo)

1981 – Faster And Forward

Pattie Bersaudara – What Am I Supposed To Do?

7 Seconds – Expect To Change

Disarray – Slay

Lester Robertson – Please Don't Go

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿