2012年6月28日

23.VI.2012 Reborn, , Economic Oppressionm, Sick Life, Weird People, Call It D.I.Y., 100 Döda Snutar, Nic Fit, The Next Big Thing, Teoria De Cu é Rola.


List*=YouTubeで聞ける音

Hypnotics – Weird People *
Scarred For Life – Aftermath Of War
F.V.K. – Pig In YCHC
Limp Wrist – I Love Hardcore Boys, I Love Boys Hardcore *
ManLiftingBanner – No Compromise *
The Fight – Call It D.I.Y. *
The Untouchables – Nic Fit *
Born Without A Face – The Next Big Thing *
Sirina Issah – N'Yuura
ЧЕбурашка – Ария эколога
Phobia – Sick Life *
Sick Terror – Teoria De Cu é Rola *
FACT – Reborn *
Hello Bastards – Economic Oppression *
Senata Fox – I Wish You're All Gone *
The Pist – Post War Trauma
Insect Warfare – But Now You Die *
Mob 47 – 100 Döda Snutar *
The Demented – Back To The Bed
Boxed In – When The Innocet Die *








YouTubeから


Hypnotics – Weird People



Limp Wrist – I Love Hardcore Boys, I Love Boys Hardcore



The Fight – Call It D.I.Y.



The Untouchables – Nic Fit



Born Without A Face – The Next Big Thing



Phobia – Sick Life




Sick Terror – Teoria De Cu é Rola


FACT – Reborn



Hello Bastards – Economic Oppression



Senata Fox – I Wish You're All Gone



Insect Warfare – But Now You Die



Mob 47 – 100 Döda Snutar


Boxed In – When The Innocet Die

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿