2012年6月11日

09.VI.2012. Won't Go Out, Let's Make A Summer, It's Alligator Time, Junco Partner, Said Oh Yeah, Niepotrzebni, Where's My Baby, Wondering Why.


List
*=YouTubeで聴ける曲。リストのあとに貼りこんである。

Holly Golightly – Won't Go Out *
The Fondas – Yeah Baby
The Beatmen – Let's Make A Summer *
Jimmy Stokely And The Exiles – It's Alligator Time *
Nobody's Children – Junco Partner *
The Rhythm Checkers – Said Oh Yeah *
Niemen I Akwarele – Niepotrzebni (Unwanted) *
Lilis Surjani – Pergi Perdjoang (Depart Warrior)
Ramlah Aziz & The Rythmn Boys – Balasan Illahi
津々美洋とオールスターズ・ワゴン (Tsutsumi Hiloshi And All Stars Wagon) – 戦場の星
I Tremendi – Where's My Baby
The Tremors – Wondering Why *
Candypants – Nerdy Boys *
Wanted & Co. – Why *
Cobras – I Wanna Be Your Love *
The Bristols – The Way I Feel About You *
The Sparks – Kitjir Kitjir
The Vydels – What I'm Gonna Do *











YouTubeにあった曲






Holly Golightly – Won't Go Out







The Beatmen – Let's Make A Summer






Jimmy Stokely And The Exiles – It's Alligator Time






Nobody's Children – Junco Partner






The Rhythm Checkers – Said Oh Yeah






Niemen I Akwarele – Niepotrzebni (Unwanted)






Tremors – Wondering Why









Candypants – Nerdy Boys









Wanted & Co. – Why









Cobras – I Wanna Be Your Love









The Bristols – The Way I Feel About You










The Vydels – What I'm Gonna Do

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿