2012年6月29日

24.VI.2012. That's My Girl, Alternative, Déjà Vu, I Should Be Proud, Brasil, Read About Seymour, Pretty Baby (You're So Ugly), D-Beat Holocaust.

List
*=YouTubeで聞ける音

Keatnicks – That's My Girl *
The Pist – Alternative *
Ruido De Odio – Deuda Externa
Rutto – Fox
The Cheifs – Chiefs
Rux – Harborside
Os Estudantes – Déjà Vu *
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Should Be Proud *
Bombed Out – August 6th
The Cretins – Baby, I want You
Sandy & Sue – Our Daddy's In Vietnam
Brigada Do Ódio – Brasil *
Swell Maps – Read About Seymour *
Ty Segall – Pretty Baby (You're So Ugly) *
Demokhratia – BMP (Beghlerized Mass People) *
Sick To The Back Teeth – Sopen, Razbij Kompijuter
Rainbow Of Death – Death Rock & Rollerskates
Flipper – Falling *
Dischaos – D-Beat Holocaust *
Wives – More, More, More





YouTubeから

Keatnicks – That's My Girl



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿