2012年6月27日

22.VI.2012. World War 3 Is Coming, Mambo Sun, 東京ららばい, Rock And Roll, Mystery Train, My Man, I Can't Hardly Stand It, She Won't Be True, Big Time.

List*=YouTubeで聞ける音

Mouth Sewn Shut – World War 3 Is Coming *
The Sleep Sessions – Sinking Asleep
Big Clyde Allen & His Movin' Masters – My Baby's Coming Home
T. Rex – Mambo Sun *
中原理恵 – 東京ららばい *
The Bends – If It's All the Same to You *
大村崑,芦屋雁之助 & 芦屋小雁 – 丁椎マンボ No.カックン
Little Sammy – Papa Did The Chicken
Led Zeppelin – Rock And Roll *
Stolz Brothers – Rock 'N' Roll Riot *
Johnny Waleen – Mystery Train *
Dolly Cooper – My Man *
Charlie Feathers – I Can't Hardly Stand It *
Joe Conwright & His Lucky 7 – She Won't Be True *
Rudi – Big Time *
The Blue Jeans – Cool Martini *
Frank Hutchison – The Last Scene Of The Titanic *
Dr. Alimantado – Sons Of Thunder *
Etta James – W-O-M-A-N *







YouTubeから




T. Rex – Mambo Sun


Led Zeppelin – Rock And Roll



Dr. Alimantado – Sons Of Thunder
2曲目

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿